Up and Coming Events - September, 2023
- Congratulations to our new Weyburn STS Executive:
Jan Stuart - President
Brenda Croft - VP
Karen Satre - Secretary
Jean Woodard - Treasurer
Camille Goski - Past President
- "To Hell with the Bell" Breakfast - Tuesday, Sept. 05
$10.00 per person
- STS Weyburn Chapter 50th Anniversary is coming up in 2024 - More information to follow.
- Meeting dates for 2023 - 2025 are posted below in Upcoming events
- New Instagram and Facebook pages will be
coming soon. Please stay tuned.
- Currently, there are over 200 STS Weyburn
- Chapter Members please update your contact information.
Send to: email@example.com
- Chapter Members who have moved please send your new contact information to the STS Office in Saskatoon.
Next Meeting Dates: 2023 - 2024
Tuesday, September 05, 2023 "To Hell With the Bell"
Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2023 "Meeting" (Donations to The Family Place)
Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2024 "Meeting" (Donations to Weyburn Mental Health)
Wednesday, June 19, 2024 "Meeting" (Weyburn Chapter 50th Anniversary - Donations to Big Brothers/Big Sisters)
Next Meeting Dates: 2024 - 2025
Tuesday, September 03, 2024 "To Hell With the
Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2024 "Meeting" (Donations to Inclusion Weyburn)
Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2025 "Meeting" (Donations TBA)
Wednesday, May 21, 2025 "Meeting" (Donations to Weyburn Youth Centre)
Weyburn Chapter Delegates to the STS Annual General Meeting are:
From left to right: Camille Goski, Claire Kuhn, Jeannette Hamm, Ray Hamm,
The AGM took place in the Saskatoon Travelodge, May 14-16, 2019.
Randy Bangsund was the guest speaker at the April meeting and his presentation was on the history of stained glass. Randy also brought several pieces of stained glass art that he created.